Podcasts and Speeches
Our podcasts are full of interesting insights from an expert in the field and provide a great platform for engaging discussion surrounding global and public health topics.
Do take a listen to Candela´s podcast and speaking appearances on public and global health issues – simply click on the links provided below.
Would you like to have Candela contribute as an expert speaker or podcast guest?
Please drop us an email at email@example.com – we’d love to chat more.
- Innovations in global and public health and where we get it wrong
- Strengthening the use of evidence in NGOs: the 3 E’s framework
- Why we need human-centric design in public and global health, and how to go about it.
- Why projects fail: The case for leadership and project management skills in public health The career development challenges of young global and public health professionals and how to support them
- You have a background in the biomedical field, tell us how and why you switched to public and global health?
- Tell us about Alanda’s mission and goals
- These days it’s all about evidence. You have developed a framework for organizations to strengthen their evidence based, can you tell us more about it?
- What are some of the major global health challenges the future holds and how should we go about tackling them?
- You mentor many young professionals, what are the most important career development challenges they are facing?
- What are the three most common questions you get from young public and global health professionals and how do you answer them?