Your privacy is very important to us. We’re committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your data. This policy describes how CI Consulting uses and protects any information collected when you use this website. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Opt-In to free giveaways via email: Your name and email address.
- Contact Inquiry: Your name, email address, and question.
- Surveys: Your name, email address, and answers to questions.
What do we do with the information collected?
We collect the information above for the following purposes:
- Opt-In To Email: To provide you with the information you directly request and to send it to the correct email address
- Contact Inquiry: To answer questions you might have for us.
- Surveys: To improve our products and services, and for any explicit purpose stated on the survey.
Additionally, in general, we use your information:
- For internal record keeping and to analyse and understand our customer needs.
- To improve our website, products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To administer promotions, surveys, contests and any other marketing research purposes.
What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and access the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including:
- Email marketing and customer service communication platform
- Website management, design and programming services
All our third-party providers are GDPR compliant and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate. No information provided to us is or will be sold to other third parties. However, we may release your information in order to comply with the law.
How long do we keep your data?
The information your provided to us will be stored indefinitely for the purposes mentioned above until you decide to unsubscribe from our services or asks us to delete the information we have gathered about you. This you can do at any time by:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email/newsletter we have sent you
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have:
- The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you at any time, upon request.
- The right to rectification: You can request we fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: You can request we erase certain data about you.
- The right to restrict processing: You can ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You can ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- The right to object: You can object to how we use your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please send us your request at email@example.com You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an opt-in or survey form on the website, we’ll provide a box that you can tick to indicate whether you wish to receive additional useful content and/or occasional promotional information
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, and how you access them (e.g. mobile phone versus personal computer). A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What to do if you have a concern about the use of your data?
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com with any questions or requests you may have about these policies or your personal data.
Maria Candela Iglesias Chiesa
Director, Alanda Health AS
Hovinveien 9B. 0576 Oslo, Norway.