Application closes Feb 2nd
Alanda Health is looking for a part-time virtual assistant with good bookkeeping skills. If you have experience providing remote administrative support, are solutions oriented and have very high organizational skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Who are we
Alanda Health is a social enterprise with a vision to improve global health around the world by strengthening what we believe are core pillars of successful interventions: strong evidence and motivated teams. We support Norwegian and international organizations and NGOs with technical advice in global health; research, monitoring and evaluation; training and capacity building.
What we are looking for in a virtual assistant:
- Availability of 20 to 40 hours per month
- Proactive and autonomous, self-learner.
- Likes to solve challenges and strives for continuous improvement of processes and systems
- Highly organized and structured, detail oriented, excellent time-management skills
- Flexible and willing to support an array of different tasks and projects.
- Committed and responsible – you deliver timely and are committed to your work with us.
Skills that you need to bring along:
- Solid bookkeeping skills. Familiarity with Norwegian accounting software (e.g. Fiken, Tripletex) is a plus
- Good MS Office and Google Suite skills, strong skills in Excel, comfortable with learning to use new tools and software. Comfortable with managing calendars and agendas.
- Effective at conducting online research for products, tools and services and providing summaries.
- Professional level in English – excellent writing skills.
- A minimum of B1 reading and speaking level in Norwegian
- Comfortable with email marketing systems (familiarity with Getresponse is a plus)
- Website management skills and comfortable with basic HTML
- Good knowledge of social media marketing
- Monthly bookkeeping, maintain cash flow reports, prepare simple project analyses and quarterly financial analyses.
- Administrative and organizational tasks for internal and external projects.
- Website and email-marketing: update Alanda’s blog, set up and send newsletters, set up email campaigns, create landing pages, etc.
- Support social media sharing and updating as needed
- Screen, answer, and return emails in a professional manner
- Manage calendar tasks such as scheduling, rescheduling and setting up meetings.
- Other tasks as needed.
Why work with us?
- We’re a small, dynamic and international team, passionate about building solutions to improve people’s health. Help us make a difference.
- We value personal and professional growth, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for learning at Alanda.
- Flexibility in working hours, as long as you can be present at our team meetings and other pre-arranged times. We value results, and we care about each person’s wellbeing.
- Your creativity and ideas for improvements are always welcome.
- The pandemic made you curious about global health issues? Plenty of chances to learn about these when working with us!
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Your CV (2 pages max).
- A cover letter where you tell us why you want to work with us. Let us know why we are a good match.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on new positions!